Saturday, July 11, 2015

Letters to Zoey at the Trussville Library

The Trussville Public Library
http://www.trussvillelibrary.com



This is where much of my love for reading was awakened. As I have told several people, when I was a child I was fascinated with a display of a train that was set on top of one of the bookshelves. It was always out of my reach though. That is when I realized that if I wanted to achieve the aim of my aspirations in life, I must do so by ascending the shelves, climbing through the books as the fluttering pages awakened my mind and lifted me higher. I am still climbing too.




Librarians Lindsey Kelley and Maura Davies








I have been brooding over these ideas for most of my life and they have gently broken out of their shells and it is time for these fledglings to leave the nest. I can't wait to see these little songs take flight into the broadening skies of the audience's brightening eyes!




My Number 1 fan with Ms. Emily Tish, Library Director 





Poster for Letters to Zoey is on display at my hometown library! Thank you to the Trussville Library. Great hat Mom!



Check out the Video Trailer for the Musical














No comments:

Post a Comment